Not Just a Company but a Community
April 7, 2020
Time after time, studies have shown the importance that employee engagement has to an organization. Strong employee engagement leads to lower turnover, higher productivity, better customer relationships, and a stronger work-life balance. When employees feel truly connected to an organization, they are willing to go above and beyond to get the job done.
CyberCore Technologies isn’t unique in its struggles with employee engagement. Most of our critical field engineers sit on-site with their customers and not with their managers. Methods CyberCore uses to promote employee engagement include:
- Career Development – CyberCore has a career development program called Compass that matches an employee with a career development specialist who is responsible for helping our team members advance in their careers
- Training – CyberCore offers training reimbursement and has an on-site training lab that offers opportunities for technical professionals to learn new tools and technologies in a sandbox
- Team Events – CyberCore regularly rents out movie theaters for exciting new releases, has regular happy hours, and a number of events to give back to the community
- Open Communication – CyberCore program managers have an open-door policy, frequently visit our teams on-site to ensure they have what they need, and regularly send out engagement surveys to ensure our team members are happy and excited to be here
- Appreciation and Recognition – CyberCore has a robust awards program where peers and managers can nominate people for a variety of achievements
CyberCore values service leadership and prioritizes the needs of our employees. Come join our team and experience the treatment you deserve!
About CyberCore Technologies
Excellence. Driven. CyberCore Technologies is the leading provider of Secure Supply Chain Management and Cyber Solutions focused on protecting our customer’s environment from external and internal threats using our certified ISO 28000:2007 Supply Chain Risk Management and ISO 20243-1:2018 Mitigating Maliciously Tainted and Counterfeit Products processes. CyberCore provides full Lifecycle IT and Mission Engineering Services.
Go Deep. Get Answers. Expert supply chain assessment services using machine learning/artificial intelligence techniques to provide analysis in five areas: cyber-attack surface; nefarious associations and nation state influence; regulatory, sanctions and law; hardware and software risk; and financial risk.
Problems, We Solve Them. Whether we’re serving our government or corporate clients—working in cyber security, data analysis, IT support, or software development—we have a team that is motivated, professional, and uncompromising. Together, there’s no innovation we can’t imagine, and no mission need we can’t support. For further information on CyberCore, visit http://www.CyberCoreTech.com.