WE’VE DONE THE HARD WORK SO YOU DON’T HAVE TO.
CyberCore was founded to offer capabilities not found elsewhere in the industry.
A LOT GOES INTO YOUR MISSION.
Are you aware of every component and supplier for your IT hardware? Are you able to guarantee there is nothing on your network that shouldn’t be there? Are you able to ensure nothing leaks when you dispose of your systems?
With CyberCore, you have a pulse on everything. We have the facility, partners, certifications, and (key to all of it) the team to make sure your supply chain risk is managed.
WE HAVE A LOT TO OFFER.
Side-by-side with you.
We can provide the people and resources to serve any of your mission needs, by supplementing your workforce or providing your integrated teams:
- Over 240 TS/SCI cleared IT and software personnel
- Higher margin, recurring revenue offering
- Rapid staffing ability in the Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) market
- Voluntary attrition rate is 9%, far below the industry average
- Software engineering
- Cybersecurity engineers
- IT infrastructure
- System engineering
- Full lifecycle system development
We have a one-of-a-kind facility where we receive, unpack, inspect, build, test, and securely repack your devices—so you don’t have to.
- ISO 28000:2007 Certified – The leading certificate that outlines specific requirements for a security management system
- 100,000 square feet of space
- 88,000 of logistics space, including a large 5,000 square feet of secure integration space
- Ability to inspect 400 devices a day, including supply chain integrity checks of bios-level data and hardware identifier checks
- All packaging and identifying documentation is shredded for your security
- Secure sanitation and disposal capabilities for decommissioned equipment and accessories
- Vetted and cleared delivery drivers to maintain door-to-door security
SUPPLY CHAIN RISK MANAGEMENT
No chip left unturned.
We provide a high level of assurance that your hardware is authentic and uncompromised.
- ISO 28000 and ISO 20243 certified processes to procure, integrate, configure, and deliver secure IT services
- Counterfeit and malware testing of over $2.1 billion IT products
- Ability to perform software OS/BIOS burns, asset tag, inventory
- Integration and configure data centers and specialized mission systems delivering to over 400 CONUS and OCONUS sites
SUPPLY CHAIN RISK ASSESSMENTS
Go deep. Get answers.
Even if we’re not performing the management of your supply chain, our expert assessment services can make sure it’s being done appropriately. They cover analysis and OPSEC services including:
- Analysis Services
- Cyber attack surface analysis
- Nefarious association investigation
- Financial risk assessment
- OPSEC Services
- Acquisition OPSEC
- Hardware integrity and root of trust
- Offensive SCRM operations
- Device verification and validation
- Decommission and secure destruction
BUY, BUILD, TEST, DELIVER
If you can dream it, we can build it.
In addition to management of your desktop and thin client system supply chain, we have the full capability to perform multi-vendor systems integration for your data center (classified or unclassified), including:
- Large data center rack buildout
- Custom cabling
- Burn in testing
- Repackaging and secured delivery
CyberCore offers the world’s first secure, scalable, cloud-enabled data center that combines leading data center products with NIST security standards and guidelines—delivered using CyberCore Technologies’ ISO 28000:2007 and ISO 20243:2015 certified secure supply chain risk management. SecurStak provides about 85% of the documentation needed for an organization to acquire an authorization, allowing the customer to go to ATO within weeks, not months.Learn More