WE’VE DONE THE HARD WORK SO YOU DON’T HAVE TO.
CyberCore was founded to offer capabilities not found elsewhere in the industry.
A LOT GOES INTO YOUR MISSION.
Are you aware of every component and supplier for your IT hardware? Are you able to guarantee there is nothing on your network that shouldn’t be there? Are you able to ensure nothing leaks when you dispose of your systems?
With CyberCore, you have a pulse on everything. We have the facility, partners, certifications, and (key to all of it) the team to make sure your supply chain risk is managed.
WE HAVE A LOT TO OFFER.
Side-by-side with you.
Our team members are force multipliers, and use cutting edge technologies to provide critical support to our customers:
- Cloud architecture and engineering
- Software development of mission critical systems
- IT infrastructure engineering
- Information systems security engineering
- Full lifecycle system development
- Storage architecture
We have a one-of-a-kind facility where we receive, unpack, inspect, build, test, and securely repack your devices—so you don’t have to.
- ISO 28000:2007 Certified – The leading certificate that outlines specific requirements for a security management system
- 100,000 square feet of space
- 88,000 of logistics space, including a large 5,000 square feet of secure integration space
- Ability to inspect 400 devices a day, including supply chain integrity checks of bios-level data and hardware identifier checks
- All packaging and identifying documentation is shredded for your security
- Secure sanitation and disposal capabilities for decommissioned equipment and accessories
- Vetted and cleared delivery drivers to maintain door-to-door security
SUPPLY CHAIN RISK MANAGEMENT
No chip left unturned.
We provide a high level of assurance that your hardware is authentic and uncompromised.
- ISO 28000:2007 and ISO 20243-1:2018 certified processes to procure, integrate, configure, and deliver secure IT services
- Counterfeit and malware testing of over $2.1 billion IT products
- Ability to perform software OS/BIOS burns, asset tag, inventory
- Integration and configuration of data centers and specialized mission systems delivered to over 400 CONUS and OCONUS sites
SUPPLY CHAIN RISK ASSESSMENTS
Go deep. Get answers.
Even if we’re not performing the management of your supply chain, our expert assessment services can make sure it’s being done appropriately. WindRose leverages 50,000 data sources to perform comprehensive Threat Assessments of your Supply Chain Network.Learn More
BUY, BUILD, TEST, DELIVER
If you can dream it, we can build it.
In addition to management of your desktop and thin client system supply chain, we have the full capability to perform multi-vendor systems integration for your data center (classified or unclassified), including:
- Large data center rack buildout
- Custom cabling
- Burn in testing
- Repackaging and secured delivery
CyberCore offers a secure, scalable, cloud-enabled data center that combines leading data center products with NIST security standards and guidelines—delivered using CyberCore Technologies’ ISO 28000:2007 and ISO 20243-1:2018 certified secure supply chain risk management. SecurStak reduces the risk associated with counterfeit or maliciously tainted products and incorporates over 250 NIST Cyber Security Standards.Learn More